Saturday, June 12, 2010

infra-red, blue tooth, gray day and a green bag of candy...

My laptop is on the fifth floor, and i'm too lazy to go grab it.
trying to use my brother's handsome (but small) Acer Ferrari...

Too lazy to work the blue tooth... settled for the infra-red to transfer some phone pics... not a slow day by any measure business-wise, but i feel like some of my neurons are atrophying from lack of stressful use.

Good thing the guys back home are getting along fine despite my erratic attendance. Almost makes me worried about the possibility of my getting irrelevant...

I've been approving an endless string of customer check payments issued by loaning companies. And what's funny is that more than a handful of them proceed to purchase appliances, high-end cellphones and even jewelry (using borrowed money!). I mean, someone tell me what's wrong with this picture?

A gray, foggy, washed out day in the once-pine perfumed city of Baguio... But not a slow business day by any measure...

Can't wait for Marge to get picked up.

'catch you later.

P.S. one of the amusing things about working in a retail outfit is that you get to catch some head-scratching "i-can't-believe-they-let-that-through" moments. One such moment is when our warehouse guy came up to the office to hand us a brand new pack of V-Fresh candies with a worker's glove perfectly sealed in.

No harm done, really. Unless the guy who used to own the glove picked his nose big time and the glove is inside out. Besides, we really don't plan on opening the pack. Just for amusement purposes...

Besides, this isn't the first time, much less the first company to have had something like this. But lucky for the Columbia Candy Company, I saw this when I had nothing interesting to blog about.

No comments: