Friday, November 14, 2008

vh1 agrees with me... uh... wow...

CHECK THIS OUT, PEOPLE !

I got me one of those usual vh1 email updates and i find this article:

http://www.vh1.com/movies/news/articles/1599316/20081114/story.jhtml

Now in the absence of another Gloria potshot piece (although i have a few brewing in my brain all the time), and the lack of anything I feel like plopping down to whine about, I just want to gloat...
Most bloggers (like yours truly) find our opinions pretty personnal and usually subject to so many flying eyebrows who doubt our "journalistic" credibility (i know I do...). So it feels extra sweet to find a "major" pop culture reference (e.g. vh1) spitting out lines echoing what we humble bloggers say over a handful of days after we do.

i feel so... LEGIT... bwahahahaha...!

Catch you later...

No comments: