Friday, December 05, 2008

Gloating Day...

I am currently browsing my files and stumbled upon some old pro-bono work I do for the Manila Jaycees, which I'm a part of.

These are a few of my favorites. A few other favorites, like the backdrop with Chavit, and one of my definitive favorites, the one with Mayor Alfredo Lim will turn up here soon as I find them...

The one here that I did for the souvenir program of the Manila Jaycees' 60 Induction Ceremonies with the diamond seems very simple. And that's where the trick is. try clicking in to view the design a bit closer and pay attention to the diamond facets, where I threw in a few major historic Jaycee events along with a handful of the most eventful presidents.

I am still called upon to try and top this. Honestly still haven't...


This other one is no biggie. I just like how the colors turned out...


This last one for the JCI Paralympics event I also really like... Left a lot of space where I gave it to someone else to fill in the sponsor logos and other details...

No comments: