Monday, December 07, 2009

Brian May on the Piped-In...



I'm back on board one of those buses-trying desperately to be an airplane... Brian May is howling in the background about how "too much love will kill you..." (how appropriate...), and i'm seated beside some dude who's sporting an amish beard that makes my sparse kung-fu goatee look like a case study on testosterone deficiency...

I'm on my way up days ahead of schedule to give someone some much-needed space... Thankfully, tonight's exit was relatively graceful... Have a good feeling this time-out will do good...

Will miss the wife’s hugs and Marge's giggles though...

On the upside, Maverick seems to be doing alright despite my zombiefied state of mind and the almost total eradication of my EQ level... The guys are pulling through for me... Great...
Now let's see if the late great George Harrison's right about getting one's mind set on something, then giving it plenty of precious time...

'catch you later...

No comments: