Sunday, January 31, 2010

...and these are the guys watching over our safety and welfare.

The police and the local governments have yet again reminded me why they are the last people to call for concerns on public health and safety...

As I write this, I am still stopping myself from sneezing my Chinese nose off from all the dust the store gathered, because some idiot politician decided to arrive in style at the Panagbenga Festival Kick-Off parade in a fucking PNP helicopter by landing it smack in the middle of town at Burnham Park's football field...

I'm guessing the politician, who I won't name because I cannot ascertain who he/she was is so stupid that he/she didn't consider the possibility that a chopper landing in the middle of a dusty football field with throngs of people watching a pathetic parade will send storms of dust flying for almost half a mile around... and there are a lot of children, too... think about that... it's not like the government provides real health insurance, and not some excuse called PhilHealth...

What's funnier is that the PNP's airforce didn't even bother telling stupid-arriving-in-stye-politician about the effects of landing a chopper in the middle of a populated park... no wonder planes are crashing all over the place and killing people... and yes, these are the people who are watching over our safety and well-being...

Don't you just adore the Philippine government...?

'catch you later...

No comments: