Sunday, March 29, 2009

Our Dogs Finally Succeeded in Making Me Sick…




The Baguio Country Club is using a new cheese grater. Slightly finer than usual. Making my favorite mamon, which I’m chomping on as I drive to the store this morning look like it’s been topped with creamy yellow maggots… Welcome to another Sunday in Baguio City, Mr. Golangco, where weekends are only felt when you look at the fucking calendar…

I still have a clogged nose from that flu I caught on my first morning in our new/old house. I underestimated how cold it could be in the mornings there. Amazing thing in Baguio is how temperatures can vary greatly in different parts of the city. At least I’m not blowing out blood-spotted semi-solid globs of snot like I did yesterday morning…

I blame the dogs.

Two nights ago, they took my pillow, along with most of my space on the bed, which resulted in me not getting my share of the fucking blanket. I thought, “what the hey, they need it more than I do…” NOT!

Worst of all, the virus that caused my outgoing fever apparently chose Marge as its next base of operations. Poor girl was running up to 38.9 degrees last night… and the dogs still took my pillow…

Marge needs a few drops of Tempra, and I need another pillow…
…and I can’t wait to get back to Manila for another spell, and another round of Maverick craziness…

No comments: