Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Found While Cyber-Stalking... (a.k.a. Don't Believe Everything on the Net...)

There are soooo many things to write and blog about. So much stuff, in fact, that I still have a couple or so things that are kept as drafts here in Blogger that I swear I will finish and post when I deem them worthy. Others stew in my head until things pile up and I only vaguely remember certain things... (one day, I will write and post something about the bus that pretended to be an airplane... there really is one, honest...) Nonetheless, from time to time, some things just grab one by the jewels that one doesn't care how one writes. One just cares to express his awe (and shock, and amusement...) right away.
In the course of my regular cyber-stalking (for literature's sake, i swear...), i stumbled across something I was so sure wouldn't happen...

The above is considered by myself as annoying, because I've told many people in passing in the midst of all this 80's nostalgia that Rick Astley will NEVER be here. I got my "facts" from this site:
http://www.weht.net/WEHT/Rick_Astley.html
This is something of a personal afrontery since I have prided myself as a music geek of a rather high order... But hey, he's coming... Phobias be damned. So run to Bruno's for your crew cut, and pull out your turtlenecks, people... Mr. Astley's coming to town... Now I will try to see whether or not I will try to procure tickets to this throwback event...
And I will remind myself that information procured from the internet must never be considered gospel...

later, dudes...

No comments: