Saturday, January 15, 2011

Back Again... Again...

Soooooo... miss me, anyone?
i'm back online and blabbering away yet again.
Unfortunately, for the handful of people who enjoy my "Letters to Marge" series, and other posts related to our little family's private lives, you will no longer find it here on "Broken Record."
Marge is going to school soon, and we want her quiet little life as quiet as possible.
But if you're nice, drop me a comment here (or an email, if you know my email address), and i can send a private invitation for you to view it. But for what it's worth, thanks for reading.
oh well...
'catch you later.

2 comments:

lenniedoo said...

me wants to read your letters for marge.. :) pengeng access! :)

Jasper Greek Lao Golangco said...

Hello, Len! email me your gmail account so i can send you an invite. :D